BY FAILING TO PLAN, YOU ARE PLANNING TO FAIL.
Strategic planning is an organizational management activity that is used to set priorities, focus energy and resources, strengthen operations, ensure that employees and other stakeholders are working toward common goals, establish agreement around intended outcomes/results, and assess and adjust the organization’s direction in response to a changing environment. Ultimately, strategic planning helps to gauge what your organization is, exactly what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on optimizing your future potential.
A strategic plan will generally include:
1. An executive summary, which is usually written at the end of the process
2. A company description
3. Your mission, vision and value statements
4. A strategic analysis that can be in the form of a SWOT analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats)
5. An explanation of your strategies and tactics
6. An action plan
7. Budget and operating plans
8. Detailed monitoring and evaluation methods
Contact us for a free quote.