This 12-week course provides you with everything that you need to build classroom and school cultural diversity strategies for students who are of a different ethnicity than you. The purpose of the promoting positive racial teacher student classroom relationships course is to increase the participants’ cultural awareness, knowledge, and communication techniques resulting in better classroom and school management techniques and creating a positive school environment for historically underserved students and their teachers.
The Promoting Positive Racial Teacher Student Classroom Relationships course can benefit any school by helping:
- To prevent civil rights lawsuits
- Decrease disproportionate disciple
- Help to close the achievement gap
- Help to remove the stress associated with educating perceived difficult students
- Eliminate embarrassing negative media associated with accusations of racism
The course represents the opportunity to educate educators about how to transform the culture of their classroom and school. Although cultural diversity training cannot completely change an individual’s beliefs, it does have the ability to increase awareness, impart knowledge, and educate teachers and administrators on how to accept differences among historically underserved students.